1. On the Marantec M3-631 Keypad, open the terminal area and using the programming
connector, connect the keypad to a programmed handheld remote.
2. On the handheld remote, press and hold the transmitter button you use to open and close the
3. On the keypad press the “enter” button while still holding the handheld remote button down.
The keypad backlight will come on.
4. While still holding the handheld remote button down, on the keypad enter the 4 digit code you
wish to use and then press the “enter” button.
5. Continue to hold the handheld button down until the backlight on the keypad flashes rapidly,
then release the button on the handheld remote.
6. The keypad has now learned the transmitter code and is programmed to open and close the
garage door. You may now remove the programming connector and close the terminal area.
7. Testing the keypad, on the keypad enter the 4 digit code and press “enter”. The door should
open and close.
You can store up to three codes for operating three separate openers. Follow the instructions above for
each opener to be programmed using a different 4 digit PIN for each opener. You will also use a remote
programmed for that specific opener during the programming. To use the keypad simply enter the PIN
for that opener followed by pressing the “enter” button.
Need garage door repair in Haltom city? Contact us today.